We have a vacancy for a Pastoral Lead
Start Date: As soon as possible
Applications Close: 24th September 2020
Interviews: Week Beginning 28th September 2020
Salary Scale: HC6 SCP 11
Contract Details: Term time only plus 5 days
Kingstone & Thruxton Primary School is seeking an outstanding Pastoral Lead to support the pastoral needs of our children.
The successful applicant will be joining a friendly and supportive team, in a school that works tirelessly to produce confident, self-assured and successful young people. We value and develop the whole child and do everything we can to ensure every single child gets the best possible start.
As part of their role, the successful applicant will:
- Be able to work within a multi-agency approach to support both pupils and families.
- Have up to date safeguarding knowledge and experience.
- Have experience of working with children/young people and families in overcoming barriers to learning.
- Develop 1:1 and small group mentoring programmes.
- Support the tracking and monitoring of children in receipt of Pupil Premium funding.
- Have the ability to work flexibly and effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Have a professional and positive approach.
- Have a passion for supporting the mental health and well-being of children.
We can offer:
- Wonderful, happy and enthusiastic pupils.
- The opportunity to create and drive your own working practices.
- A friendly, supportive and hardworking staff team.
- Training and development opportunities to support you in your role.
Under the current circumstances, we are unfortunately unable to offer tours during the school day. However, if you have any questions, or would like an informal chat about the role, please contact our Primary Admin Office on 01981 250338 to arrange a telephone appointment with the Head.
For an application pack, please contact Mrs Sally Spreckley on 01981 250224 ext 264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is also available to download below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kingstone Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard pre-employment checks.